Helping you calculate melt value
We believe we have the World's best melt value calculators to help you calculate melt value.
- Our mission is to help precious metal buyers and sellers calculate melt value.
- Our vision is to be precious metal buyers and sellers first choice when calculating melt value.
- Our values are to provide a free, reliable, and independent source of information for calculating melt value.
Why our melt value calculators are better
- All the well-known precious metals - gold, silver, platinum, and palladium all on one website.
- One-stop shop - a melt value calculator and scrap, bullion, and coin melt values in one convenient web page for each of the precious metals.
- More currency options - 13 live currencies as well as 153 currencies that are updated every hour.
Advice for melt value buyers
- Know how to distinguish real from fake.
- Use the percentage of melt value feature to determine a fair offer.
- Understand the potential markets and margins.
- Know when the market value is greater than melt value.
Advice for melt value sellers
- Calculate the melt value
- Get offers from multiple buyers
- Be realistic - Do not expect 100% melt value
Worth more than melt value
The market value will likely exceed the melt value for the following items:
- Luxury brands
- Diamonds and precious stones