We believe we have the World's best melt value calculators to help you calculate melt value.
- Our mission is to help precious metal buyers and sellers calculate melt value.
- Our vision is to be precious metal buyers and sellers first choice when calculating melt value.
- Our values are to provide a free, reliable, and independent source information for calculating melt value.
Melt Value Calculators
The melt value calculators give you the melt value based on the weight, purity and currency.
Scrap Melt Values
The scrap melt values provide a list of melt values per gram for common purities.
Bullion Melt Values
The bullion melt values provide a list of melt values per unit of common weights based on a user-defined purity.
Coin Melt Values
The coin melt values provide a list of melt values per coin grouped by a selection of countries.
Why our melt value calculators are better
- All the well-known precious metals - gold, silver, platinum, and palladium all on one website.
- One-stop shop - a melt value calculator and scrap, bullion, and coin melt values in one convenient web page for each of the precious metals.
- More currency options - 13 live currencies as well as 153 currencies that are updated every hour.
Advice for melt value buyers
- Know how to distinguish real from fake.
- Use the percentage of melt value feature to determine a fair offer.
- Understand the potential markets and margins.
- Know when the market value is greater than melt value.
Advice for melt value sellers
- Calculate the melt value
- Get offers from multiple buyers
- Be realistic - Do not expect 100% melt value
Worth more than melt value
The market value will likely exceed the melt value for the following items:
- Luxury brands
- Diamonds and precious stones